Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. These are the legal terms you agree to, when you access and use this Website and when you open an account to play online.
Updated 27th August 2021
Terms and Conditions
- This game is for non-profit and domiciled within the Republic of Ireland.
- Internet gaming may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled, if so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete this transaction.
- It is your responsibility to know the online gaming laws in your country.
- You must be aged at least eighteen years.
- Minors are strictly prohibited from participating in these games.
- We recommend that you "the cardholder" retain copies of transaction details, emails along with the policies and rules of Lottoraiser.
- All Clubs/Charities/Organisations are legal entities in their own right and under Irish Law.
- All Clubs/Charities/Organisations operate within the Republic of Ireland and are compliant with Irish Law.
- For refunds please contact the Club, Charity or Organisations, only they will decide and issue a refund when appropriate.
- Contract of sale is between you (the purchaser) and the Clubs/Charities/Organisations (the seller) who organises and runs the lottery for whom you have bought a ticket. By using this website www.lottoraiser.ie you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless LOTTORAISER against any claims.
- You as the cardholder/online player have no contract with Lottoraiser. We are an official lottery agent selling on behalf of the seller. We do not run local lotteries, we do not make lottery-based decisions, we have no position on the lottery committee, and are not involved with the payouts or winners of a lottery.
- Lottoraiser is not responsible for Lotto Tickets redeemed by participants in error.
- The price of each Play for every Game will be displayed on the Game Details Screen in advance of play.
- In accessing this Website, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable. Use of this Website and/or purchase of any Games offered by way of this Website from a location outside Ireland may be unlawful under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction pertaining to such conduct and (whether or not unlawful) constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may result in, amongst other penalties, the immediate termination of your Player Account and your right to use this Website.
- All use by you of this Website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and for all risk of loss resulting from, your downloading and/or using of, or referring to or relying on the content of or any other information obtained from your use of this Website. You agree that Lottoraiser and providers of telecommunications and network services to Lottoraiser will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use this Website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, and whether based on contract, tort or other grounds.
Please click here to read our Privacy Statement, this is also part of the Terms and Conditions and you agree to our Privacy Statement.
- Only the Club, Charity or Organisations of the Lotto draw has the right to issue a full or partial refund to its participants. They will decide when and where to issue a refund as they deem appropriate.
- Refunds on upfront payments made on tickets over multiple draws and have not yet been held. Cancellation of tickets upcoming and refunds on remaining plays of draws not yet held is also at the discretion of the Club, Charity or Organisations Lottery committee.
- No refund will be made on a ticket because the details are incorrect. Please ensure all details are correct before play. We can amend ticket details correct details upon request (This does not include Lottery numbers :).
- No refund will be made on tickets after a draw has closed or while it is in the results phase.
- No refund will be made if you have illegally purchased within ROI laws, illegally purchase within the Laws of the Country you are Domiciled, purchase against the Terms and Conditions of Lottoraiser, Purchased against the Terms and Conditions of the Club, Charity or Organisations. These games are domiciled within the Republic of Ireland and operate solely under those Laws.
- Cancellation of a ticket is the sole and exclusive remedy of Lottoraiser where there is an error or omission on or in relation to a Ticket.
- Lottoraiser has the right to refuse any or all refunds for the current draw, within Irish Law.
- There is a time limit on all points in the Refund Policy. Either four hours before the claimant draw will close, or three hours after a ticket has been purchased.
Complaints and Disputes Policy
It is your right to complain when something unjust or unfair has occurred. We take it as constructive criticism and welcome any complaint you may have.
Procedure for Making a Complaint.
- Please set out your complaint in writing and email it to email@example.com. The subject should read [COMPLAINT] and have a brief Title explanation. Please include details of the complaint, any supporting documentation and details of how we can contact you to resolve the complaint.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged as soon as possible, generally within three business days.
- We will deal in a reasonable manner and handle the complaint sensitively.
- A full investigation will be made if the complaint is made within three months of the incident.
- Our full response and any actions should not take more than ten business days. Will contact you via your preferred method of contact or the response or if more time is needed.
- If your complaint is made after three months of the incident, we will do our best to investigate, however it may take longer to provide you with our decision and any actions.
- A formal record of the complaint will be kept in our digital records and may be shared with appropriate bodies as Lottoraiser sees fit.
In the case of Subscription-based Tickets, paid on a reoccurring basis before each draw period. Please be aware that cancelling on the day or close to the end of the current draw, may have untended action of removing your ticket details from the current draw but still may have collected your payment for the same draw.
If you wish to cancel your reoccurring subscription tickets. The best time to do this is after the last online draw is closed, or as early as possible, before the end of the next draw closing.
You agree not to use this Website to engage in any unlawful activities including without limitation, activities which:
(a) infringe the proprietary or intellectual property rights of LOTTORAISER and/or its licensors and/or third parties;
(b) compromise the privacy of others;
(c) are immoral, illegal or advocating of illegal activity;
(d) destroy the integrity of any data or other computer-based information;
(e) violate local, county, or national laws of any country;
(f) reveal trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the copyright owner;
(g) infringe on any privacy or publicity rights of others;
(h) impersonate another person.
You also agree not to;
(i) interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Website;
(j) provide any information to LOTTORAISER that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose;
(k) use the Website or the Interactive System in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or the Interactive System or interfere with any other party’s use and/or enjoyment of the Website or the Interactive System;
(l) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or the Interactive System or any accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any LOTTORAISER Website, its facilities and/or services through hacking, password mining or any other means;
(m) use this Website to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise to misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless LOTTORAISER against any claims, proceedings and actions taken and all damages (including costs) that may be awarded or agreed to be paid to any third party in respect of any claim or action arising as a result of your breach of this condition or any of the items listed at (a) to (m) above.
If you do not agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the Data Privacy Statement you should not use this Website.
Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, neither LOTTORAISER nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or the Interactive System including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, loss of income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if LOTTORAISER has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. In no event shall LOTTORAISER nor any of its officers, directors, agents, employees, affiliates or other representatives be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of the Website and/or the Interactive System, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall LOTTORAISER or any of its officers, directors, agents, employees, affiliates or other representatives be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failure, computer equipment failures, telecommunication failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, riots, interactions, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, delays, losses, errors or omissions made by the postal or other delivery services or the banking system, or the non-performance of a third party.
LOTTORAISER does not exclude liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence (or that of our employees or authorised representatives).
In any event, your sole remedy under these Terms and Conditions will be the reimbursement to you of the monies paid by you in respect of the relevant Game.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold LOTTORAISER (and as applicable, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, subsidiaries, affiliates and any of our third-party information service providers) harmless against any and all demands, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal costs, and claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your account, your use or misuse of the Website and/or the Interactive System, including but not limited to posting content on the Website, playing Games on the Website, infringing any third party’s intellectual property or other rights, or otherwise arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, get up, service marks, trade names and logos (the "Materials") contained in this Website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws, under national laws and international treaties.
You are granted a limited licence solely for your own personal, non-commercial use to refer to, bookmark or point to any page within this Website, and to download the materials contained on this Website to an internet-enabled device, and to print a single hard copy of the Materials contained on this Website for your own personal reference, provided however that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are left intact. The grant of this limited licence is conditional on your agreement to, and compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Any other use of the Materials on this Website, including any form of copying or reproduction (for any purposes other than those noted above) modification, distribution, republication, extraction, re-utilisation, incorporation or integration with other materials or works or re-delivery using framing technology, without the prior written permission of PLI, is strictly prohibited and is in violation of the proprietary rights of LOTTORAISER.
Other rules may apply to certain software and other items provided as part of this Website. Any special rules will be listed as “legal notices” on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference. All software that is made available for downloading from our Website (“Software”) is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. You may only use such Software for the purposes of using this Website, and may not copy, reproduce, distribute or create derivative works based on the Software. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you agree not to disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer any of the Software for any reason, or permit any third party to do so. The use of such Software may also be governed by the terms in the software licence agreement or applicable “legal notice” accompanying such Software. The downloading and use of such Software is conditional on your agreement to be bound by the terms of the relevant software licence agreement or designated “legal notice”.
Hypertext links to this Website are prohibited without the prior written consent of LOTTORAISER.
LOTTORAISER and/or its licensors (as the case may be) retains all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Materials and the Software. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right under any copyright, patent, trademark, database right, sui generis right or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of PLI, its affiliates or any third party.
Although LOTTORAISER endeavours to ensure the Website and the Interactive System are available during gaming hours as determined by LOTTORAISER from time to time, there may be occasions when interruption to the Website and/or the Interactive System may occur, e.g. to allow maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs to take place, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond our control. You agree that LOTTORAISER shall not be liable to you for any loss incurred by you resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website and/or the Interactive System.
Links to other Websites
LOTTORAISER makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any content of or information on any other Website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this Website or from which this Website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link ("third party site"). LOTTORAISER does not endorse or approve the content of any third-party site, nor will LOTTORAISER have any liability in connection with any third-party site (including but not limited to liability arising out of any allegation that the content of or information on any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the content of any third-party site, and any and all liability which might arise out of, or in connection with, your use or reliance on the content of or information on, or the performance of, any third-party site is excluded. Nor can LOTTORAISER guarantee that the controller of any third party Website will respect your privacy in the same manner as LOTTORAISER.
Amendment of Terms
LOTTORAISER reserves the right to change the content, presentation, performance, use and facilities and availability of any part of this Website and/or the Interactive System at its sole discretion and without liability to you, including the Terms and Conditions and you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
Occasionally LOTTORAISER may:
(a) change the technical specifications of the Website and/or the Interactive System or any portion thereof; or
(b) suspend the Website and/or the Interactive System or any portion thereof for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvement of the Website and/or the Interactive System or any portion thereof or because of an emergency; or
(c) change the system resource limits applicable to your use of the Website and/or the Interactive System or any portion thereof.
(d) change the Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Statement, you agree to these amended changes from the date of the change.
The failure of LOTTORAISER to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. The Terms and Conditions (incorporating the Game Rules and Data Privacy Statement) represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and LOTTORAISER relating to the use of this website and supersede any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or written.