Ticket not working? Play here.
Need some help? YouTube: How to Play
• This game is for non-profit and domiciled within the Republic of Ireland.
• Internet gaming may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled, if so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete this transaction.
• It is your responsibility to know the online gaming laws in your country.
• You must be aged at least eighteen years.
• Minors are strictly prohibited from participating in these games.
• We recommend retaining a copy of the transaction, policies and rules.
Lottoraiser, Westport, Co. Mayo | REG:711590
• Supporters of the Camphill monthly draw each have an equal chance of winning a prize.
• You may enter the monthly draw more than once.
• Each entry requires a separate standing order mandate. i.e., one mandate form per €10.00 subscription.
• Winners will be notified by email/post and the decision of organising committee is final.
• A full list of the Draw Rules is available on www.Camphill.ie/membersdraw or by post on application.
• Registered Charity CHY5861
Camphill Communities of Ireland, Dunshane Community, Nr Brannockstown , Naas, Kildare, W91 XV5T, CHY5861; CRA:20009489